- About us
- News & Events
The German Research School for Simulation Sciences is dedicated to research and education in the applications and methods of HPC-based computer simulation in science and engineering. We support a Master’s and a doctoral program for outstanding graduate students and are aiming at training the next generation of computational scientists and engineers. Coursework and research opportunities in topic areas ranging from state-of-the-art methods to the most advanced applications of computer simulation in the disciplines science and engineering are offered.
• Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Simulation Sciences
• Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
• All courses will be given in English
• Start: each winter semester
• Admission: students with a bachelor's degree in science, engineering, mathematics, or informatics are invited to apply
Applications will be accepted from January until March 1 for international applicants and until July 15 for EU applicants.
• Doctorate (Dr. rer. nat./Dr.-Ing.) in Simulation Sciences
• Duration: 3 years
• Start: at any time
• Admission: graduates with a Master's degree in natural sciences or engineering and adequate background in fields related to simulation sciences are strongly encouraged to apply
At the moment there are no open positions.
All degrees (M.Sc. and Dr. rer. nat./Dr.-Ing.) are formally awarded by RWTH Aachen University, with a reference to the German Research School for Simulation Sciences.