- About us
- News & Events
The application deadlines are:
• March 1 for international applicants
• July 15 for EU applicants
Please see also our FAQ page.
Applicants who meet our requirements are strongly encouraged to apply.
The high qualification of the applicant must be confirmed by two referees (recommendation letters).
The Master's program (only) starts in the winter semester (October).
Please note, that only complete applications will be considered. A complete application includes the following documents only:
• Motivation letter (describing why you want to study Simulation Sciences, what you expect to get from this program and your experience with simulation so far)
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• Bachelor certificates (if already available at the time of the application)
• Transcript(s) of records
• Two recommendation letters
Please note that the letters have to be uploaded electronically within the application process.
• For applicants from China, Mongolia, and Vietnam only: APS certificate
• TOEFL or IELTS certificate (not required for holders of a German Abitur)
• Supplementary form (see here)
If your university does not use the ECTS system please simply fill in your credit points (or leave the cells blank) and mention it in your cover letter (or in any other designated area for comments).
If the numbers of lines on the form are not sufficient please group similar courses together and fill in the sum of the credit points.
• GRE score
International and EU applications are to be submitted via the RWTH application portal. There you will also find instructions on the application procedure.
German citizens and degree holders of a German Bacherlor will find more information on the application procedure here.